- GRADUATE APPLICATION PROCEDURES. Application fees are $60 domestic and $100 international. Deadline for Spring 2017 is October 1, 2016. Deadline for Fall 2017 is February 1, 2017.
- REQUEST INFORMATION through the University Contact System or email the program coordinator (Linda) at email@example.com
- NSF NRT Ph.D. Fellowships in Predictive Phenomics in Plants. Send resume to P3@iastate.edu if you are interested in participating in this traineeship program. US citzens or permanent residents.
- WE PLAN TO ADMIT ~~13 GRADUATE STUDENTS FOR FALL 2017. There is a possibility of admission of 1 or 2 students for Spring 2017 Click here for deadlines, assistantships, diversity commitment, recommended GRE, TOEFL, and GPAs and our admission process.
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT. Stipend (starts at $1950 per month); 100% (Ph.D.) and 50% (M.S.) Tuition Scholarships; Paid Single Health Insurance.
- Graduate Student Educational Expenses and Benefits 2016-2017; How does tuition/stipend/fees/insurance get paid
- GENETICS and GENOMICS FACULTY RESEARCH by Department
- GENETICS and GENOMICS FACULTY by RESEARCH AREA
- COURSEWORK REQUIRED TO COMPLETE Ph.D./M.S. IN GENETICS and GENOMICS
- WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS DEGREE?
- UNDERGRADUATE SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
- IG2 ANNUAL NEWSLETTER--INFORMAL INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAM
- Prospective Student Visit Weekend, 2017
- GOOGLE Street Views of Iowa State University. Click on "person" icon in lower right corner, then on map location for street view. At street view click on compus to rotate map.
- Video of Ames, Iowa
- Visitor Parking Permit. Vistor permits can also be obtained at the Information Booth near the corner of South 4th Street and Universiy Blvd.