- GRADUATE APPLICATION PROCEDURES. Application fees are $60 domestic and $100
international. Deadline for Fall 2016 is February 1, 2016.
- SPRING 2016. We have a 2-year PRESIDENTIAL Ph.D. FELLOWSHIP available. Applications for that position accepted till November 1, 2015. We may recruit an additional Ph.D. student with a standard assistantship from applications submitted prior to October 15.
- REQUEST INFORMATION through the University Contact System or email the program coordinator (Linda) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSF NRT Ph.D. Fellowships in Predictive Phenomics in Plants: New IG2 students who are US citizens will be considered for these Fellowships (1 yr $34,000)
- WE PLAN TO ADMIT ~~15 GRADUATE STUDENTS FOR FALL 2016. Click here for deadlines, assistantships, diversity commitment, recommended GRE, TOEFL, and GPAs and our admission process.
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT. Stipend ($1800 to $2000); 50-100% Tuition scholarships; Paid Health Insurance.
- Educational Expenses and Benefits 2015-2016
- GENETICS and GENOMICS FACULTY RESEARCH by Department
- GENETICS and GENOMICS FACULTY by RESEARCH AREA
- COURSEWORK REQUIRED TO COMPLETE Ph.D./M.S. IN GENETICS and GENOMICS
- WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS DEGREE?
- UNDERGRADUATE SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
- IG2 ANNUAL NEWSLETTER--INFORMAL INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAM
- Prospective Student Visit Weekend, February 11-13, 2016