Joshua T Selsby
- IGG Associate Chair - 2020 - 2022
- Animal Science
The Disease and Muscle Dysfunction lab is interested in mechanisms of muscle injury. We study this within the context of Duchenne muscular dystrophy as well as environment-induced heat stress. Our purpose is to better understand mechanistic changes caused by these conditions so that we can develop novel therapeutic strategies that can decrease the burden of human suffering as well as enhance agricultural production.
- B.A., Biology, College of Wooster, 1999
- M.A., Exercise Physiology, The Ohio State University, 2001
- Ph.D., Exercise Physiology, University of Florida, 2005
- Post doc, Muscle Biology, University of Pennsylvania, 2008